A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cobb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cobb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cobb, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cobb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Perren Cobb MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cobb has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Cobb practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.