A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Curry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Curry, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Curry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Curry MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Curry practice?
- Dr. Joseph Curry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Curry practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.