Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ferrara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ferrara, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ferrara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ferrara MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Ferrara practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ferrara has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ferrara practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pawcatuck, CT.
See Brooklyn General Practitioners, Brooklyn Internists, and Brooklyn Surgeons.