Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ferrara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ferrara, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ferrara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ferrara MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Ferrara practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ferrara has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ferrara practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pawcatuck, CT.
See Brooklyn General Practitioners, Brooklyn Internists, and Brooklyn Surgeons.