A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ferrara, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ferrara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ferrara MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Ferrara practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ferrara has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ferrara practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pawcatuck, CT.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors, Brooklyn Internists, and Brooklyn Surgeons.