A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Johns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Johns is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Johns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johns graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Johns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Hospital
- Columbia Easternidaho Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter Johns MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Johns practice?
- Dr. Joseph Johns has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Johns practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Internists and Fairbanks Cardiologists.