A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kim, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kim has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Kim practice?
Dr. Joseph Kim practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Stevens Point, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI and Franklin, WI.
See Stevens Point General Practitioners, Stevens Point Internists, and Stevens Point Gastroenterologists.