A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kim, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Kim MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Kim practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stevens Point, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI and Waupaca, WI.
See Stevens Point Internists and Stevens Point Gastroenterologists.