A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kim, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Kim MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Kim practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stevens Point, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI and Waupaca, WI.
See Stevens Point Internists and Stevens Point Gastroenterologists.