Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Ministry Medical Group-Rice Clinic
824 Illinois Ave
Stevens Point, WI 54481
715-342-7725
Locations and availability (8)

|  Open-minded on my opinions of my body as compared to diagnoses  |  show details
by J. Luke on Jun 17th, 2014

I think Dr. Kim is great at what he does. He always took the time to listen to what I felt about everything going on and tried pushing for the renal specialist to see me. He was very descriptive on the results of all my prior tests.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2013

Excellent bedside manner. Dr kim was great. He listened to me and I could tell he genuinely was concerned about me and my problems. He was very proactive and knowledgeable.

|  Beside Manner Horrendous  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

My daughter was just in to see Dr. Kim and noted that his bedside manner was horrendous. After he mentioned that she was suffering from anxiety and depression, he told her to "get her act together." I am a registered nurse and this type of bullying is horrendous and his bedside manner is absolutely despicable. I am filing a complaint with patient services in the morning.

|  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

He gave me the wrong sedative and could not perform procedure but the whole thing is why is he using that sedative. I never received the right information from him as a doctor and I had to find out from my personal family doctor. Very scary!!

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Colette on Feb 9th, 2011

Dr. Kim was a wonderful doctor. He quickly diagnosed my disease via colonoscopy. And then patiently helped me through understanding and managing my disease. His bedside manner and compassion is outstanding! He will be greatly missed at St. Mary's!

|  show details
Apr 14th, 2009

I was diagnosed at 37 with colon cancer. Dr. Kim was my doctor. He was fabulous and completely took care of me.