A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lynch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lynch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Lynch MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lynch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lynch practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.