Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Lynch
Dr. Joseph Lynch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA and University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Lynch has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Joseph Lynch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. William Suh
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Anita Agzarian
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. James Wilson
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi14