Learn more about Dr. Joseph Massaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Massaro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massaro
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Massaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Massaro graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Massaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Massaro DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Massaro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Massaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Massaro practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Cardiologists.