A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Massaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Massaro is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Massaro graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Massaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Massaro practice?
Dr. Joseph Massaro practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Cardiologists.