Joseph O'Brien, MD
New Jersey Physicians, LLC
6 Brighton Rd
Clifton, NJ 07012
973-777-7911
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great doctor!!!  |  show details
by Alan M. on Feb 14th, 2014

I don't usually do this, but I have to say what a wonderful doctor he is. I swear by Dr. O'Brien and thank him for all he does for me.

|  Very patient, thorough and knowledgeable  |  show details
by N.G. on Jul 10th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. O'Brien's for over 10 years and in that time have recommended him to countless people. His staff is courteous and are always respectful of my time (I think my longest wait may have stretched to 10 minutes, but typically closer to 5). In the exam room, Dr. O'Brien is friendly, expresses concern for both physical and mental well-being and answers all questions professionally, without a hint of arrogance or condescension. Medically, he is always aware of the latest drugs and procedures, but he's cautious to avoid fads. The contrast is most stark when I've had to see other doctors, even in his own practice, who vary in quality and time management. I can't say enough good things about Dr. O'Brien - he has become the physician to multiple family members over the past decade.

|  Great doctor, shame is on the group he's with  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

Dr. O'brien is really good. He has a great bedside manner and really spends the time (even though his "company" wants the patients to be assembly line pace) speaking with the patient. He answers questions, no matter how crazy or far fetched they are.

|  show details
Nov 11th, 2012

Best doctor I've had.He listens, recommends and is willing to discuss options. From my point of view, and apparently that of other patients we've met in the corridor, he cares.Plus, of course, he knows what he's doing.

|  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

The best Primary care Doctor around. He's a great guy as well.

|  excellent dr!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Dr.O'Brien has an excellent bedside manner, great listener to what you are saying before he analyzes the physical problem. So many other doctors hear a little, look at you, and rush you out. I never feel rushed and feel like I get great care.

|  Exemplary MD!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

Knowledgable, friendly and caring! Great doctor! Attentive staff! Modern office! Lots of parking! A pleasure to visit. I definitely recommend Dr. O'Brien!