inactive

Joseph P Purcell DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 7th, 2013
PLEASE READ THIS.. IMPORTANT
This site has 2 doctors listed as 1.. 1 Dr Purcell is in CA and the other is in NJ and they have different fields of medicine.. I dont personally know the Dr in CA but I can see that he deals with pain management. The Dr. Purcell in NJ is a regular family doctor.. I have been seeing Dr. Purcell in NJ for almost 16 years. He is the most wonderful Dr that I have ever had the experience of dealing with. He is kind, compassionate, and listens to what you have to say. Most importantly to me is that he never dismisses anything that I tell him. As far as he is concerned if there is a problem, he will figure it out. I also bring my 2 children to Dr. Purcell. Actually my 1 child he has been taking care of since he was born. I currently live an hour away from his office and I make the trip to see him because thats how much I trust him and how much faith I have in his abilities. So in essence if you are looking for a good Dr in NJ give his office a call in Landing NJ. He's the BEST!!!!!!!

March 3rd, 2013
Dont like being treated like this
From the first time i met this man ,he treated me like a drug seeker,maybee i am looking for drugs. I have documented injuries, i am in alot of pain .this man has doc power trip he thinks he has all control over his subject and i would advise nobody go see this man."who likes being treated this way".

December 3rd, 2010
find another doctor -- prescription mill atmosphere
prescription mill atmosphere....nuf said

November 5th, 2010
Dr. Purcell is Fantastic
Every thing you want in your family doctor. Outstanding! Compassionate!