A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Russo, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Russo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Russo DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Russo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Russo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Russo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Easton Radiologists.