A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Salinas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Salinas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Salinas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Philip Salinas MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Salinas practice?
- Dr. Joseph Salinas has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Salinas practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near Richland, WA.
See Richland Internists, Richland Sports Medicine Doctors, and Richland General Practitioners.