A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Thornton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Thornton, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgery Abdominal
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thornton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter Thornton MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Joseph Thornton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Thornton practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.