Dr. Joseph Turner DO Patient Reviews

1.6
  • 3 reviews

December 21st, 2016
WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!
Dr. Turner was the attending physician at Hebert Nursing home where my mother was a patient. He was awful, so cold and uncaring. I literally had to go up to his office and drag him down to my mothers room to see her!!! I have filed a complaint with the health department against him. Should not be a doctor!!!

April 19th, 2012
Don't even think about it!
I met Dr. Turner at the SC Walk-in Treatment Center. I had a horrible cough and was not sleeping & could not get in to see my primary (it was a weekend). Dr. Turner was SO unfriendly and cold to me. I told him I wasn't sleeping well & he basically yelled at me that he would not give me anything to help me sleep b/c "you could get addicted to it"??? What? I took the antibiotics he prescribed & told the staff on my way out that he was extremely cold and rude to me. Next time I'll wait to see my primary.

March 27th, 2012
Worst bedside manner ever! MEAN DOCTOR
Honestly this is the rudest, meanest doctor I have ever been to in my life (and I'm 65). I had the displeasure of seeing him and he barked questions at me, was completely rude to me, was very unpleasant and basically yawned when I explained what was wrong with me. Then, I look him up and see that he is a D.O. Figures.