A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pace is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Leonard Pace MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Pace practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Pace practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.