A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Painter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Painter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Painter graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Painter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Painter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans