A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Painter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Painter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Painter graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Painter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Merle Painter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Painter practice?
- Dr. Joseph Painter has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Painter practices Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Primary Care Doctors and Ypsilanti Radiologists.