A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Palasota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Palasota is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Palasota, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palasota graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Palasota has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Palasota MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Palasota practice?
- Dr. Joseph Palasota has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Palasota practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.