A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pandolfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandolfi graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pandolfi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Pandolfi DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Pandolfi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pandolfi has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Pandolfi practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia General Practitioners.