A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pandolfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandolfi graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pandolfi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pandolfi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans