A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Panzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Panzner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Panzner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Panzner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Panzner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Panzner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Panzner practice?
- Dr. Joseph Panzner has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Panzner practices Family Medicine near Fairlawn, OH.
See Fairlawn Family Physicians.