A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Paprota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Paprota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paprota
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paprota Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Paprota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paprota graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Paprota has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Paprota MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Paprota practice?
- Dr. Joseph Paprota has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Paprota practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Pulmonologists.