A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Parada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Parada is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Parada graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Parada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Parada MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Parada practice?
- Dr. Joseph Parada has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Parada practices Emergency Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Emergency Physicians.