A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Park, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Joon Park MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Park practice?
- Dr. Joseph Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Park practices Diagnostic Radiology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Radiologists.