A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Parrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Parrillo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrillo graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parrillo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parrillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Parrillo practice?
Dr. Joseph Parrillo practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Hackensack Allergists, Hackensack Internists, Hackensack Cardiologists, and Hackensack Critical Care Practitioners.