A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Parrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Parrillo is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrillo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parrillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Parrillo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrillo graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parrillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Edison Parrillo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Parrillo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Parrillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Parrillo practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Allergists, Hackensack Internists, Hackensack Cardiologists, and Hackensack Critical Care Practitioners.