A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Parrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Parrillo is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Parrillo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrillo graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parrillo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Edison Parrillo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Parrillo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Parrillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Parrillo practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Hackensack Allergists, Hackensack Internists, Hackensack Cardiologists, and Hackensack Critical Care Practitioners.