A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pascal is Excellent. Dr. Pascal has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pascal, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pascal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pascal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pascal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Pascal practice?
Dr. Joseph Pascal practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Pascal, Dr. Josef Pascal