A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pascal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pascal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pascal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pascal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Pascal MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Pascal practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pascal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Pascal practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.