A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pawlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pawlik is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawlik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pawlik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbytarian Hospital Of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wojciech Pawlik MD is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Pawlik practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pawlik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Pawlik practices General Practice near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: West Columbia, SC and Anderson, SC.
See Columbia Primary Care Doctors.