A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Payne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Payne, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Payne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Payne MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Payne practice?
- Dr. Joseph Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Payne practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Colorectal Surgeons and Wilmington Surgeons.