A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pearson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Pearson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Pearson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Pearson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pearson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Pearson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.