Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Pearson
Dr. Joseph Pearson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pearson is affiliated with University of Miami Sylvester Co Cancer Center, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty and Cedars Medical Center. Dr. Pearson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Pearson has the following 4 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Joseph Pearson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Karina Hew
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Miami, FL 0.01 mi8
Dr. Matthew Schlumbrecht
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Oncology
Miami, FL 0.01 mi13
Dr. Brian Slomovitz
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Medical Oncology
Miami, FL 0.01 mi18