A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Peccerillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Peccerillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Peccerillo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peccerillo graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Peccerillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Masonic Home and Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Peccerillo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Peccerillo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Peccerillo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Peccerillo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wallingford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Meriden, CT and Cheshire, CT.
See Wallingford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.