A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Peck, Physiatrist, Neurologist, Anesthesiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Peck, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Peck MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Peck practice?
- Dr. Joseph Peck has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Peck practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Physiatrists and Torrance Pain Management Doctors.