Dr. Joseph Peck Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Peck?

Doesn't listen or care.

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Unless you get the first appointment after lunch you could wait up to 45 minutes for a 4 minute appointment. He presents with a very non caring attitude. Why he became a pain specialist I will never know as he obviously doesn't care about alleviating pain. The worse your pain gets the more he cuts back on your pain medication. If he doesn't like what you are saying, he will just walk out of the room, would NOT recommend him.

Doesn't listen or care.

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Doctor and staff are aloof.

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Assistant told me to follow her and then disappeared. I told the doctor that the procedure I underwent was a failure and he walked out of the room.

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Really nice and caring Doctor. When you're in severe pain, he is the one who can take care of you. I'm Very happy I found him. He's a special man.

Good Doctor

Posted on April 6th, 2016

My Grandmother has been seeing Dr. Peck for some time now. He has always taken his time to figure out what works best for my Grandmother. His staff has always been very kind and very helpful. I recommend Dr. Peck to anyone that wants a caring doctor looking after them.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

GREAT STAFF AND GREAT DOCTOR

Uncaring, doesn't listen

Posted on February 7th, 2013

For a pain specialist this doctor doesn't have any compassion for people in pain. I spent thousands on his treatment plan which he said had only a small chance of working and when it didn't work he said it must be because there was nothing wrong with me and said he would "speak to my doctor". What?! Why put me through 7 procedures under anesthesia? I later had major surgery (I guess my doctor felt there was something wrong with me!) where the problems were quite apparent and were relieved. He was always willing to throw plenty of pills at me but when I asked for something lighter for the pain so I could go to work he acted like I was crazy. Answered his cell phone and had an argument in the OR before I was put under for one of my procedures too. Very unprofessional. I would go elsewhere for help.

Working with Dr. Peck

Posted on October 8th, 2012

I have had many unpleasant experiences with Dr. Peck in the past. He treated staff with extreme rudeness with his impatience, condescending demeanor, and unprofessionalism. When he was scheduled to be in the O R most of the staff anticipated another stressful, temperamental,unbearable day working along side him. He may be a fine doctor to his patients yet his disrespect for the fine nurses, technicians, and anesthetists is simply uncalled for.

Waited Forever & Staff was Very Rude

Posted on June 5th, 2012

We waited over an hour and a half to get in to see the Dr.. I spoke with the staff about how soon we could get in (because the patient was there for pain it was very difficult for her to sit and wait) The staff was very rude and arrogoant. I felt like they were the customer and I was provider. If I were you I would not schedule an appointment with these people. They were much nicer on the first appointment than the second.

Fails to listen

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Tell him that the medication he is giving me is not effective so he tells me that If I do not want to take it he will reduce the amount perscribed

Posted on March 18th, 2011

dr. peck is not caring, compassionate, and doesn't listen to his patients. I have been in pain for some time and i was referred to him. I was told there was nothing he could do because my insurance didn't approve certain alternative care. His staff is rude and very unfriendly. i don't recommend this doctor its affiliate doctors to anyone.

Why is this man a pain doctor?

Posted on September 19th, 2009

Very uncaring and you feel rushed the whole time. He was a referral by my Primary Physician and I am going to tell them how "AWFUL" he was and not to send anybody else who is in pain to him. He makes you feel like you are bothering him. No good. No good.