Dr. Joseph Pecoraro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Pecoraro?

November 13th, 2011

Caring and Concerned

After my surgery Dr. Pecoraro spoke at length with my family and explained everything well just as he had done with me. He is friendly, caring, and an excellent surgeon. After my office visit after surgery, I had a question and I couldn't believe how quickly he called me back!

February 9th, 2011

Not concerned after surgery

My husband was in the hospital 32 days after having "day surgery" done by Pecoraro. My husband literally came as close as you can to dying twice because of the lack of concern as to a problem after Pecoraro had done hernia repair. Our family physician truly saved my husband's life!

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.