A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pekala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pekala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pekala, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekala graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pekala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Central Vermont Hospital
- Central Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Pekala MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Pekala practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pekala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Pekala practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Berlin, VT.
Additional practice locations include: South Burlington, VT and Whitefield, NH.