A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pelczar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pelczar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelczar graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Pelczar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Vincent Pelczar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Pelczar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pelczar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Pelczar practices Pediatrics near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Richmond Hill Pediatricians.