Dr. Joseph Pendon Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Pendon?

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Good ER doctor. Attentive & caring.

Posted on April 30th, 2010

I went in to the emergency room with severe back pain and the attending physician was Dr. Pendon. He told me nothing was found in the test he had ordered and released me. I could not even get off the bed because I was in so much pain. I was taken to Methodist Hospital in Stone OaK and the Dr. Could not beleive I was released seeing the condition I was in and told me he would not release me until he found out what was causing me severe pain in my back. Later he found I had a form of bone cancer and the tumor was wrapped around my spinal cord! I was very lucky that I did not become paralyzed. I thank the Dr. at Stone Oak for caring enough not to give up on me. And to Dr. Pendon for NOTHING! you gave up on me because when I was released by you, when I asked to see you, you were gone because your shift was over. I guess that was more important to him, getting out of there than your patient. Glad to know that there are other doctors who care enough to go that extra mile.

Posted on September 13th, 2015