A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Perea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Perea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Perea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perea graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perea has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Perea MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Perea practice?
- Dr. Joseph Perea has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Perea practices Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists.