A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Perez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Perez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Reginald Perez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Perez practice?
- Dr. Joseph Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Perez practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Allergists and Sugar Land Internists.