A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Perez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Perez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Reginald Perez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Perez practice?
- Dr. Joseph Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Perez practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Allergists and Sugar Land Internists.