Dr. Joseph Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Perez?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Perez?

11 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 11 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 6th, 2010

unfair service

This was my 2nd appt with Dr. Perez. I chose this doc merely by the reviews posted by other people. Boy..was I disappointed with the service. I had two appts back to back for my daughter and me. I was 20 min late for my appt but I called 15 min ahead of the appt to inform that I was running late. So basically I was 20 min late for my appt. but 10 min early for my daughter's appt. After we arrived, they let two patients in who came in after us. I was very patient with that as I was understanding of the situation. They finally let my DD and me into another waiting room. Here, they made us both wait for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Finally the doc comes and see us both within 25 min. I ask the front desk while exiting if this is how long everybody waits. She said that they need to send the patients who came on time first and that I came late. Yeah I was late for my appt but I was not late for my DD's appt. The time was already allotted to us so then why where we made to wait so long. I have no complaints abt the doc's treatment. I write this here for everyone to see only because I don't think it was fair.

August 21st, 2015