A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Perkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Arthur Perkins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Joseph Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Perkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.