Dr. Joseph Perlman MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Spring, TX

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
No Longer a Patient after MANY MANY years!
I will start by staying I was a patient for many years and I was quite happy with the practice. I had two procedures and was scheduled for a third and I cancelled my surgery do the the change in the practice. There has been quite a bit of turnover. I do not understand why they run out of product. Why I leave messages to a voicemail and no calls me. I cancelled my surgery mainly because I had trouble scheduling my pre surgery appointment Barbara used to get me in at anytime even on Saturdays. She would see me during lunch even call me after hours if need be. It was so impossible to get an appointment with Debbie that I decided to not go through my surgery. NO one every called me back. It has been months and not a single follow up call. Marina used to do my facials and take care of my skin care creams. She has not been herself and durting my last appiointment she only spoke of the stress of the office. The budget of the office, her daughters mental health and her own anxiety and needing to take something to be able to work. Very overwhelmed and speaking very very fast. She even knicked my face during the dermaplane. I have tried to reach the office manager and was told she takes care of her grandchilkdren and works on Monday and Tuesday. I cannot return a product. I cannot get in touch with her after leaving her multiple messages. At my last appointment the Hispanic woman at the front desk office was more concerned with her new fake eyebrows and speaking so loud that it was bothering other people. I had to wait to check out while she even took a selfie of herself. She belongs in a clinic. Sonya was the most pleasant professional employee I wish her all the best with her baby but I sure wish she would still be there. She was great team leader. I have asked numerous times where Barbara went. No one will tell me. She was the most detailed of all the office workers I have ever scheduled surgery with. She was never had to go ask for help. She knew every procedure. I was not at all surprised at anything during my healing period. I wish I knew where she was working. Debbie is still my Botox girl but I am considering going to Bambi until I can find another surgeon. Dr. Perlman now rushes through appointments he is more interested in getting you scheduled than taking care of you. Also prepare to be bombarded with Miradry armpit sweat therapy and sales sales sales. Very pushy. I dont know what happened Dr. Perlman but it is a shame that your team is not the dream team that it once was!

February 7th, 2017
Consultation was very informative
I was researching Dr's who administered the derma pen/ skin pen procedure and spoke to the Esthetician over the phone. She was so concerned about my issues she scheduled a consultion with me for free. I arrived the following Monday and we went over my concerns a couple of options, met with the Dr and settled on the skin pen was indeed the procedure for me. We also went over some products that she believe my help, I've used so many products that I've learned not to jump right into something when so many failed me. So I didn't purchase the products and she agreed that we'll wait, which I appreciated. Very informative! The procedure cost a little more at this office but I am most defiantly confident I'm making the right decision by having my procedure here. I cnt wait to review my procedure in a few weeks!

April 27th, 2016
Dr. Pearlman and his staff are Awesome. I will surely visit again if needed. Great Team!
Excision of Nevus

April 11th, 2016
Awesome staff
Dr. Joseph Perlman really knows what he is doing and his staff really goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable.

April 11th, 2016
great results
very professional with great results

March 3rd, 2016
Absolute best doctor ever!
Highly recommend Dr. Perlman!

March 3rd, 2016
great experience
dr perlman and his staff were very professional and I couldn't be happier with my breast augmentation.I'm the size and shape that I was looking for

January 6th, 2016
Marina Lopez
The staff was very professional and friendly from the moment I walked into the office. Ms. Lopez did a micro mask with infusion of vitamins that left ...

September 23rd, 2015
Exactly what I wanted!
Dr. Perlman listened to exactly what I wanted, a natural look. That's exactly what I got, he did a wonderful job.

August 24th, 2015
Peels with Marina
I have had 3 peel with Marina, so far. She took her time to explain all the procedures and what she would recommend for my skin type and hyperpigmenta ...

August 19th, 2015
Two Thumbs Up!
Dr. Pearlman and his staff are the best. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The doctor's bedside manner is head and shoulders above the rest.

August 12th, 2015
Great experience!! The whole staff is wonderful.
Dr. Perlman is a great doctor and down to earth. I would absolutely recommend to all my friends and family.