A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pesce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pesce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pesce, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesce graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pesce has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Pesce MD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Pesce practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pesce has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Pesce practices Dermatology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Dermatologists.