Dr. Joseph Pesek III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Pesek III?

A dedicated professional serving kids with special needs

Posted on January 24th, 2009

When our grandson showed signs of some developmental problems, we turned to Hope Haven, a wonderful community resource that has been in Jacksonville for as long as I can remember. Dr. Pesek, like every Hope Haven professional we dealt with, is a caring expert in his field; he shows compassion, understanding and most of all a true commitment to the families he helps. Thanks to all at Hope Haven who worked with our grandson.

Fair Weather Doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2008

Dr. Pesek's bedside manner is wonderful but beware, he is never available when you need him. The support of his office is horrible. He prescribed medication for my child and when we had concerns or questions he is either out of the office or not available. The worst of it is, he has no back up when he is out. His office staff is mediocre at best! When I asked "Is there someone I can contact as a back up for the Dr?" the response I received was "No". There was no concern for my child outside of the office visits. Highly, do not recommend!

Asthma