Dr. J Petersen Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. J Petersen?

July 8th, 2016

He is the worst Docter ever.His Bed side Manner is Rude as can be!! He should of never got his Liscence to be a Docter,

April 28th, 2016

Absolutely Ignorant

Unfortunately this Dr was the admitting trauma doctor in ER the day my 71 year old father was involved in an accident. This Dr.is the most rudest, ignorant, arrogant physician I've ever met. He has zero compassion or consideration for a patient or family members. Roughly 14 hours after being admitted to ICU this man was in my Dad's room screaming & arguing with him. Literally in his face yelling. If he acts this way to his patient's when there are family members present, how does he treat people who are alone? His behavior is totally unacceptable and was removed from my Dad's case. I would not ever recommend this guy to anyone. Look elsewhere....find a doc that is professional.

March 31st, 2016

Botched surgery

Went for simple gallbladder with scope. He found he couldn't do it because of mesh HE put in for hernia repair. Had to have surgery. That was fine, sent home next day. 2 days later started leaking bowel from belly button where he tried with scope. Sent to hospital immediately for surgery. 2 days later he said I need to go in and make repairs. I asked what the heck he did 2 days before. 3 surgeries in 7 days. He punched hole in my bowel with scope. Took 5 months for incision to heal cause they don't close you with stitches or staples, you must close on your own. He is also very rude no personality or bedside manner

February 17th, 2016

Awesome guy. Very professional no issues with or after surgery!

September 17th, 2015

This surgeon is probably the rudest man I have ever met. Had my gallbladder out yesterday. Comes in first thing this morning to discharge around 7:30am took me off all meds didn't get to leave hospital till noon. Yelled and said I had poor planning because I didn't have my medications that the nurse told me I could not have. Even in consultation he was an awful awful man. I would not recommend to my worst enemy.

June 2nd, 2015

Find somebody else

Screwed up a simple surgery.Had to go out of town to correct.Rude and arrogant.Showed no remorse or compassion knowing there could be a lawsuit involved.

October 9th, 2012

Relative of patient

Rude and no compassion for worried family. The first time I spoke w/ him after surgery he was rude. Took her back a week later and didn't even speak with family to explain.

October 6th, 2012

Rude

This pysician is the coldest,rudest Dr. I have ever met! He has absolutely no nice bone in his body, it seems. He may be an ok surgeon, but that is it!!

October 8th, 2011

was my 'admitting dr.' at ovmc after broken back

This man gave me a 'bowel cleansing pill' which upon reading the papers the nurse provided (unfortunately AFTER I had taken the pill) I found at least 2 contra-indication for me to have NOT been given it-prior bowel surgeries and having been on analgesics for at least 7 days prior. Hello? Broken back? Of course one is on analgesics! I spent the next most 12 miserable hours of my life- he had no apology and would not even help control the added pain that pill caused me. I was in the bathroom every 1/2 hour to hour, in addition to coping with a back broken in 2 places. That was one of the worst pain filled days of my whole life. Next day his only comment was 'isn't it better to have it all out than in?' NO, not for what pain it cost me, my bowels were already working on their own and he KNEW HAT!!! AVOID HIM if you can, please. I have never done this type questionnaire, but this man seems to have no compassion at all, if that is something you look for in your physician.

February 4th, 2011

horrible and dirty dr. all the way around

January 5th, 2011

HORRIBLE!!!!!!

Dr.Petersen must had asked me 5times & i even seen it stated in my charts in red "allergic to Codeine" whats he do, give me an rx for oxycodeine after my surgery... he done well on the surgery, but point being, still gave me only thing im allergic to, even after asking me over & over & reading it as well.

July 25th, 2017