A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Petteruti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petteruti
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Petteruti Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Petteruti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Petteruti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Petteruti DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Petteruti practice?
- Dr. Joseph Petteruti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Petteruti practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Family Physicians and Cape Coral Internists.