A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Petteruti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Petteruti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Petteruti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Petteruti DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Petteruti practice?
- Dr. Joseph Petteruti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Petteruti practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Family Physicians and Cape Coral Internists.