A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Peyton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Peyton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Peyton, DO is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peyton graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peyton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peyton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Peyton practice?
Dr. Joseph Peyton practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Maumee, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lambertville, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Maumee Family Physicians and Maumee Hospice & Palliative Specialists.