Dr. Joseph Peyton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Peyton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2016

The way a doctor should treat you :

He takes his time with you .

March 2nd, 2015

The Maumee office staff is terrible. Change over of personnel is almost daily. Billing is atrocious, convoluted, and just all around phucked up. If you are past due, they turn it over to collections even though it is their fault and they know it. The play the run-around game too. Must be part of their training to work there. Dr. Peyton is good. The office staff are no better than a bunch of retired Alzheimer patients. They forget or have no knowledge of you, when you were last there or the payments you made. STAY AWAY if YOUR health matters.

July 10th, 2014

misdiagnossed

I fell and was in pain to walk. I went to the urgent care and waited in waiting room. When I saw the doctor he moved my leg around and told me to put ice then heat on it and I would be fine in the morning to go back to work. I had to ask receptionist for a note to miss work that night. I tried to go to work the next day still in pain. The following day still in pain I went to the emergency room where they took x-rays and found that I have a fractured pubic bone and have to be on crutches and not put weight on that side for it to heal in 8 weeks. Wondering why they didn't do x-ray when they had it available to do so. The x-ray also showed two other problems! I would not recommend this urgent care to anybody not taking time to find out what the problem really is go to the emergency room instead!

April 12th, 2013

Great services

I have been with this doctor for many years now my husband and daughter is here also. Dr. Paytons office is our family practice. Thank You Maumee Medical Partners You are the BEST!

April 9th, 2013

After waiting for almost an hour to be seen in the urgent care - my visit was with the PA and not even a real MD. I was prescribed the wrong antibiotic which was confirmed by my own family doctor and my infection got worse - not better. This is the worst urgent care that I have been to and I advise you to find someplace else if you are even considering going here

July 14th, 2012

Fed Up

What can I say. My mother has been going to this doctor for years and the whole family is fed up with him and his staff. He doesn't seem to care, doesn't listen, doesn't follow up and says everyting will be OK. The only time my mother recieves good care is when she goes somewhere else or to a specialist. We have had enough and are switching doctors.

May 3rd, 2012

patients will die because he just has he PA do his work now. And the office staff never follows through . I will bew looking for a doctor and staff who cares

August 31st, 2011

Horrible!

This practice is horrible. From Dr.Peyton, to his Nurse Practictionor, to the office staff. They do not keep up on anything. I had to wait 2 months for them to fax a piece of paper to get a referral to see a specialist. And even then they didn't do it correctly. This is the most disorganised doctor I have ever been to. They wasted months of my time just shoving pills down my throat instead of actually trying to fix the problem. And no matter when you show up for an appointment you will wait at least an hour to get in to see the doctor. When he does not feel like seeing you, even if you specifically call and set up an appointment with him, he puts you off on the nurse practionor who is overworked and does not care. The staff is rude and does not know how to do their job. I had to do most of their work along with the doctors as they never tried to figure out what was wrong with me, I had to keep looking things up and suggesting new avenues and tests. Horrible horrible doctor. Doctors like this are the reason there is problems.

January 11th, 2010

Accessibility

Have never had a problem getting an appointment or being seen. Dr. Peyton is very thorough and spends plenty of time with you. Most of the staff appears to not want to do anything that is not "their" JOB. A couple of them are very nice and professional.

September 8th, 2009

good doctor

June 25th, 2009

Long waits - Over booked appointments

I guess that is why they call it a "waiting room". I have spent hours in there trying to see the dr. No one cares that you are taking time off of work to visit the dr. The staff is cold, the dr. is going through the motions. One visit I had more than 3 health issues and he stopped me and said I will have to bring the other issues back with me on the follow up visit. He isn't concerned with what ails you...just your copay and filling the waiting room with people to sit and wait and hope for some time with the dr. so we can get back to living and not waiting.

February 10th, 2009

office manager is not very efficiant

nice dr. i keep going back