Overall Review

1.7

May 6th, 2016
Spent $180 on an office visit and he gave me nothing to help with my sinuses. I told him I would make a second appointment to deal with my allergies (they are bad!) but because I wouldn't do the allergy test, he gave me no medication for my sinuses. I had to go to my 2nd job and I couldn't stay yet he wouldn't help me

November 12th, 2013
Never will go back
I have to say this was the worst experience at a doctors office I have EVER had. The doctor took forever to come in the room because he was in the hallway talking to I am assuming his wife. When he finally came in the room, that same lady knocked on the door and he was gone for another 15 minutes. I don't know how he ever gets work done with her there. Their personal stuff needs to be handled after hours. The wife needs to stay home or find another job. I will NEVER go back. The girls up front that checked me in and out we're very nice and helpful though.

May 19th, 2010
Go somewhere else
I dont know what happened to the old staff members, but you should never allow your Wife run your buisness!!!! Everyone is extremely rude and uncaring. I waited for over an hour to see the Dr and then he was only in there with me for 5 min......

April 13th, 2010
Former Customer
My daughter has been seeing This Doctor for years since she was 7. She is now 24. He is a good doctor, however the people you have to go through to see him makes it not worth it. You can talk to him or get a message to him if you dont make an appointment. Its impossible to talk to the office manager if you have a problem between appointments. The nurses arent interested in talking to you either. So if you work a 9-5 or heaven forbid 8-5 you cannot see this doctor. They have become all about the money. For every little thing you have to make an appointment and pay a co pay. Theres no calling to get a script like allergy eye drops or anything like that. It is my personal experience with this office is that they generally dont care about their patients well being. I cant trust a place like this and we wont be using them again.