A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pham, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Pham MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Pham practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Pham practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Physiatrists and Baldwin Park Pain Management Doctors.