A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Philip is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philip
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Philip Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Philip, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Philip has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Joseph Philip MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. K J. Philip practice?
- Dr. K Philip has 1 office location.
Dr. K Philip practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Internists, Evanston Hematologists, and Evanston Oncologists.