A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Philip is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philip
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Philip Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Philip, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Philip has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Joseph Philip MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. K J. Philip practice?
- Dr. K Philip has 1 office location.
Dr. K Philip practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Internists, Evanston Hematologists, and Evanston Oncologists.