A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Theodore Phillips MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Joseph Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Phillips practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.