Overall Review

3.6

October 10th, 2016
Nice Guy
Great Doctor and Great Guy.

January 15th, 2016
Annoyed!!!!
I am a patient of Dr. Pianka, my mother also is a patient. Recently, my mother has had appointments and the office NEVER returns calls! It could be an issue of life or death and it seems as though its not important! When the Dr. ordered my mother to get appointments ASAP, and the office staff DO NOT, do their jobs!!! If they don't want to work, get new staff, before you lose all of the patients! The DR. is good, he does seem to leave quickly without answering all questions and concerns, needs to spend more time addressing patients issues and ensuring that quality care is given. When a patient calls it should be a PRIORITY to answer or return the call ASAP! SO ANNOYED!

June 28th, 2015
Making an appointment nightmare
I was referred to dr Pianka's office twice. I have called for 2 weeks straight. Left messages during normal business hours, never get a call back. I will be looking else where as clearly my health isn't important to this office

September 2nd, 2014
RN
I was referred by my primary physician due to an ongoing problem. Dr. Pianka upon entering exam room seemed impatient and annoyed. I shared my history but he didn't seem to listen and rather wanted to discredit prior physician I had seen. He was rude,insulting, and worse never took time to ask basic diagnostic questions. He gave me 5 minutes and left the room. I have never been treated so poorly by any medical !

September 13th, 2012
Excellent. Very professional, takes the time to explain things in a way you can understand them.

February 17th, 2012
I FELT HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME OR MY CONDITION. ACTED AS IF HE WAS IN A HURRY AT ALL TIMES. HORRIBLE FOLLOWUP.

December 13th, 2011
To whom it may concern,
I was very scared,uncertain what will happen at first.They staff,doctor was very helpful,comforting,very professional.I highly recommend the whole office,The Dr was phenomenal.He kept me calm and talked me threw what was going on.This relay helped.The staff was equally as great as he was with excellent bed side manners,very professional.

November 2nd, 2009
Love him
Love him- though I will never be talked into being sent to RI hospital again- ever- I actually look foward to my next visit, just not under the same circumstances as before :)